IT Project Manager
- Join a leading bank in APAC region as a Project Manager
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
Founded by a team with over 20 years of IT experience, our client supports businesses who outsource their IT functions, with their ability in cross-application connectivity.
Your responsibilities includes:
- Standard Project Manager deliverables, i.e. project plans, estimates, organise workshops, track minutes, traceability matrix, risk log, etc.
- Tracking & chasing stakeholders for various commitments.
- Liaising with BA (functionally) and Tech Lead (technically) to direct the project tasks
- Communicating clearly with project teams and stakeholders
- You have at least 10 years experience in a similar role with 5 years as a project manager.
- You have strong knowledge on Banking domain.
- You have strong project management skills such as project planning, tracking as well as people, risk, stakeholder and escalator management.
- Having Trade Finance knowledge will be an added advantage
- Having a PMP certification is a big plus.
- You pay strong attention to details and deliver work of high standard
- You are result-driven and a strong team player.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd