IT Project Manager
- Plan and manage the development and implementation of IT solutions and applications.
- Plan, implement and track development schedules leading to on time and on cost delivery.
- Plan and utilise resources with maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Drive process and standard and prepare documentation.
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- IT professional with at least 2 years’ experience in project management.
- Experience in handling Software Application projects.
- Familiar with Project Management methodology.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Be proactive in identifying issues and recommending solutions.
Interested candidates may email their resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] and state their current and expected salary.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in CommonTown and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
You can visit our website at www.commontown.com.
CommonTown Pte Ltd