IT Project Manager
- Work within a leading IT service provider serving the BFSI
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Lead a team in IT Digital Delivery projects
Founded by a team with over 20 years of IT experience, our client supports businesses who outsource their IT functions, with their ability in cross-application connectivity.
You will be responsible for :
- Managing IT Digital Delivery projects
- Working with business units on user requirements
- Producing and owning project plan
- Leading and executing projects to deliver products for all customer segments
- Managing project development resources, schedule and risk
- Liaising with vendors and business partners
- Managing stakeholders on project status, key risks and issues
- You have at least 5 years experience, ideally within a IT Business Analyst/ Project Manager role.
- You possess PMP certification or equivalent.
- You have experience in delivering banking systems.
- You have a proven track record of business solution implementation within a formal SDLC or Agile framework.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
Snaphunt Pte Ltd