IT Project Manager (Infra)
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 5-Sep-2019
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- 1 year contract (Renewable)
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 830am to 6pm
- Working location: Nearby RedHill MRT area
- Identify infrastructure goals and project delivery clearly.
- Define all activities necessary to acquire project goals and objectives.
- Record document concisely and clearly all project plan.
- Identify prime risks and limitations within project plan.
- Evaluate and determine plan variance from project performance.
- Oversee precise project results to identify if relevant quality standards area attained.
- Collect and present performance information related to infrastructure projects.
- Identify prospective conformance and rigid concerns associated with project initiatives.
- Identify probable impact to associates, clients and shareholders.
- Conduct change throughout project inclusive of schedule, scope and team membership.
- Collaborate effectively with infrastructure associates across entire business units along with management levels.
- Identify prime cause of contention or disagreement plus recommend corrections as necessary.
- Ensure to capture, prioritize and solve project problems in organized manner
*We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified*
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)