IT Project Manager (ERP-Navision, Perm, Taisheng)
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 24-Jun-2019
EA Licence No: 11C2878|EA Personal Registration No: R1219651
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Microsoft Navision implementation covering business blueprint and design of future business process, realization and configuration.
- Project manage activities including requirements, design, data migration, testing, training and deployment, ensuring projects are delivered according to scope, budget and timeline
- Overseeing data upload and historic data conversion from legacy system.
- System testing and compile issues list.
- Provide end-user training and conduct user acceptance testing.
- Provide hardware & software support to end-user for retail stores in Singapore
- Ensure stability & integrity for Network, Servers & Databases.
- Min Education - Diploma/Degree in IT
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the integration and implementation of the NAVISIONand ERPapplications and systems
- Strong business process and analytical skills with the ability to assimilate the information quickly, and able to communicate complex issues clearly and concisely
- Able to independently plan project schedule, time management, and project coordination
Interested applicants, please send your resume to melissa@kschr. com (remove the space)
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd(11C2878)
Tee Siew Mei (R1219651)
Job Type: Full-time
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd