IT Project Manager cum Analyst - Retail, ERP-Navision, Perm, Taisheng
- Project Manager for Microsoft Navision -ERP implementation covering business blueprint and design of future business process, realization and configuration.
- Project manage activities including requirements, design, data migration, testing, training and deployment, ensuring projects are delivered according to scope, budget and timeline
- Overseeing data upload and historic data conversion from legacy system.
- System testing and compile issues list.
- Provide end-user training and conduct user acceptance testing.
- Provide hardware & software support to end-user for retail stores in Singapore
- Ensure stability & integrity for Network, Servers & Databases.
Roadmap for BI & Data Analytics
- Overall responsibility for providing BI & Analytics solutions to support the Company’s digital transformation journey by enabling data driven strategic decision making. This includes building a BI & Analytics roadmap in alignment with Group IT Strategy, incorporating new analytics capabilities, planning for system transformation, and retiring obsolete systems.
- Partner with IT and Finance teams to build investment and support budgets in line with the BI & Analytics roadmap.
- Identify, plan and execute change management activities around the new BI & Analytics solutions.
- Collaborate with other IT teams to ensure Enterprise Architecture, system integrations, security, governance, compliance and DRP/BCP are coherent and cost-effective.
- Min Education - Diploma/Degree in IT
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the integration and implementation of the NAVISION and ERP applications and systems / with retail industry and background
- Strong business process and analytical skills with the ability to assimilate the information quickly, and able to communicate complex issues clearly and concisely
Interested applicants, please send your resume to melissa@kschr. com (remove the space)
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd(11C2878)
Tee Siew Mei (R1219651)
Important notes: KSC Consultants Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $5,500.00 to $7,500.00 /month
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd