IT Project Manager (Contract)
- Work within a company with a solid track record of success
- Opportunity to work on exciting projects alongside highly-experienced professionals
- Great work environment
Founded by a team with over 20 years of IT experience, our client supports businesses who outsource their IT functions, with their ability in cross-application connectivity.
Your responsibilities include :
- Liaising with stakeholders to analyse, plan and develop requirements
- Preparing and executing project plans, and ensuring project milestones are met
- Holding regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address technical issues
- Defining clear technical deliverables, roles and responsibilities for team members
- Working with internal developers and vendors in delivering requirements
- Managing project costs, resources, schedule and risk
- Monitoring and reporting progress to IT management, stakeholders and steering committees
- You have a degree in Information Technology with at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- You posses strong knowledge in Banking, Trade Finance and Loan products.
- Having a PMP certification will be an advantage
- You have experience in stakeholder management
- You have excellent time management and organisational skills
- You have strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
Snaphunt Pte Ltd