IT Project Manager (Contract)
- Join an innovative startup that is growing rapidly
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Provide regional support to partners for project implementation
Our client develops consultative AI solutions for commercial applications across various industries, allowing businesses to track interaction and capture behavioural data in real-time on their platform. The company has worked with global players and won several awards for their innovation.
You will be responsible for :
- Overall performance of the project liaising with clients and suppliers throughout the project implementation.
- Attending to client emails and queries as well as organising work to ensure project are in smooth operation.
- Attending project meetings and executing project according to functional and technical requirements
- Managing client's expectations regarding scope of work.
- Effectively managing internal/external team communications.
- Preparing, tracking and managing project deliverables to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Managing customer relationship during and post project implementations.
- Being familiar with following documentations: Project Plan, System designs and network architecture diagram and Installation Plan
- Generating progress reports and meeting minutes
- Ensuring user & operational manuals is updated and preparing full web API documentation for data retrieval by other systems
- Preparing system test and User acceptance test plan/report
- You have a Diploma preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field.
- You have at least 3 years working experience in similar capacity with strong IT knowledge.
- Experience in Video Analytics will be added advantage.
- You have high interest in project implementation
- You are self-motivated, result-oriented and can work independently.
- You have strong interpersonal and customer care skill.
- You pay attention into detail and are able to prepare proper project documentation for records.
- You have exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd