IT Project Manager (Contract)
- Work within a company with strong history of success
- Excellent learning and career development opportunities
- Great work environment
Founded by a team with over 20 years of IT experience, our client supports businesses who outsource their IT functions, with their ability in cross-application connectivity.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing IT banking projects
- Working with business units on user requirements
- Producing and owning project plan
- Leading and executing projects to deliver products for all customer segments
- Managing project development resources, schedule and risk
- Liaising with vendors and business partners
- Managing stakeholders on project status, key risks and issues
- You have a Degree in IT or related field and at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- You have a track record of business solution implementation within a formal SDLC framework
- You have experience in ePayment or SWIFT messaging
- Prior PMP certification or equivalent will be an added advantage
- You are a strong network and relationship builder
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work of high standard
- You are result driven and can work well in fast-paced environments.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd