IT Project Manager (Aviation / Telco) - 12 months contract
- Support Sales and bid teams during the pre-contract phases (qualification, proposal and contract) with inputs to BAB process as required ensuring that the offers and contracts are realistic and achievable in delivery from a scope, budget, quality, feasibility and time standpoint
- Manage the successful delivery of customer facing and deliver the agreed scope to quality on time, on budget and to customer expectations.
- Generate and manage the project plan (milestones), resource plan (people), budget and risk register (identify, analyze and quantify) as per the project methodology and interlock with partners/resource pool owners
- Manage project budget including Profit & Loss and cash and submit monthly Project Financial forecasts during the full life cycle so that profit margins are maintained or increased
- Validate all scope/financial impact changes with line management, Project Review Board and Sponsor (for large and complex projects if appointed).
- Provide workload forecasts. Deploy and manage appropriate project team(s) and contributors according to project requirements whilst driving maximum utilization (whilst driving the most profitable resource cost base)
- Manage risks and issues and own escalations (in liaison with line management) and ensure customers fulfill their obligations and recover costs in case of lapses;
- Obtain documented customer acceptance of the project deliverables and a conduct customer satisfaction survey at end of the project
- Bachelor's degree or technical equivalent
- 12 to 15 years of Project management experience (Regional and government portfolios preferably).
- Experienced in in IT solutions provider environment
- PMP / Prince2 certified recommended
- Capability of organizing, coordinating and influencing virtual teams focused on delivery and support within an international environment
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16365
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD