IT Project Manager (Applications)
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 28-May-2021
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- 1 year contract, renewable
- Working location: Nearby Pasir Panjang / Labrador Park MRT - WFH due to Covid19*
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
- Actively manages and Interacting with customers to assist on their product services, queries and build relationships.
- Monitor progress/obtain updates on incident resolution and provide timely updates to Tenants.
- Conduct regular reviews on resolution rate of incidents, SR fulfilment turnaround and look for continuous service improvements.
- Communicate advisories requested by product team/s and timely maintenance notifications.
- Build standard templates and knowledge-base to enable staff to respond to enquiries efficiently and effectively
- Collate feedback and statistics across different channels to advise product design/engineering on improvements and new features for roadmap planning
- Participate in process development, monitor and provide feedback to ensure that they are fit for purpose especially from Customers’ perspective.
- Review Customer Service Requests and ensure the quality of the delivery and prioritize the deliverables.
- Perform overall management of managed services: Service Delivery and Operational deliverables (IT infra and software applications).
- Manage day to day production activities and ensure that the business operations are running smoothly and effectively.
- Implement ITIL service management and security measurement to meet the SLA.
- Govern adherence of Incident management and Change Management processes.
- Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed.
- Handle the vendor and ensure the deliverables are meeting the standard and timely manner.
- Perform regular operational reviews and look for continuous service improvements.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as directed by management.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years working experience as application lead
- Self-driven and able to work in a team and independently to deliver results
- Has good understanding and aptitude in Service Management
- Experience in vendors and stakeholder engagement
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Organised and able to keep up to speed with a steady flow of new information
- Proactive in communicating problems and needs
- Empathetic, analytical and have outstanding communication/interpersonal skills
- Prior experience with Atlassian products, Jira, Scrum and Kanban will be more preferred
- Working experiences or understanding of the following will be an added advantage:
- ITIL best practices
- AWS/Azure/Google Cloud services
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)