IT Project Manager (Application)
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 6-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- 1 year renewable contract
- Working location: TBC
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
- Lead internal teams to plan project's timeline, milestones, deliverable and risk management.
- Collaborating with stakeholders and internal teams to gather and analyse technical requirements and needs.
- Developing project according to best practices and frameworks via established design and development methods, making sure that the system meets system and functional requirements.
- Provide pre-sales support by working with sales teams to scope and cost a project solution which includes the completion of a proposal.
- Ensure that the project delivers as-sold solution, remains within the baselined budget and is delivered on time whilst maintaining quality criteria and client satisfaction.
- Manage delivery of the project, including rigorous scope control and change management.
- Ensure client satisfaction and manages escalations, acting as single point of contact to the client.
- Provides direction and support to project team to ensure accomplishment of agreed upon goals, objectives, and deadlines
- Monitors project performance and recommends schedule changes, cost adjustments and resource additions
- Present and manage sign-off of key milestones and deliverables, such as functional document, steering co, change requests, user acceptance testing and project closure.
- Participate in monthly project health checks on active projects with PMO
- Drives vendors effectively to achieve project deliverables and ensure project is delivered on schedule
- Identifying problems, initiate and implement corrective and preventive actions
- Reviews of requirements, design and functional documents
- Education & Certification:
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT or equivalent
- Attained certified IT Program Management Professional ( PgMP ) or Certified IT Project Management ( CITPM ) or equivalent certification or possess qualifications or certifications that fulfil the certification criteria for PgMP/CITPM set by the certification body
- Minimum 3-5 years of project management experience
- Experienced in managing at least one (1) project of equivalent size (50m value) and complexity
- Managed and successfully completed a project in at least one (1) Government related project
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)