IT Project Executive (Up to $3,500 per mth)
- Support project management team in the day to day operations of the project
- Responsible for resource management (i.e. on/off-boarding clearance processes, chargeability tracking)
- Perform minute taking at client and team meetings
- Work with MD/PM/CFM on financial management (i.e. reconciliation of cost variances, procurement/vendor service costs, ensuring accuracy of chargeability, client billings, processing of invoices/raising POs)
- Perform generation of reports
- Responsible for maintenance of project site office facilities and overseeing the daily tasks of the PMO offshore team supporting the projects under his/her care
- Minimum of Diploma
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
For interested applicants, please send your resume in MS WORD format to Pin Yi (Reg no: R1986656) [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing.
Due to the high volume of applications which we may receive for each position, we regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd