IT Project Engineer/Team Lead
TACHub Systems (Asia) Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 4-Sep-2018
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Position: IT Project Engineer/Team Lead
- Ability to deploy infrastructure solution projects such as Servers, Storages, VMWare, Firewall (Fortinet), Cisco Switches/Routers, etc.
- Assist 1st level / 2nd level support on any technical related issues.
- Assist the Technical Manager to oversee the team.
- Take ownership of all projects until the project is closed.
- Provide knowledge transfer for the projects deployed to end-users.
- Provide weekly/monthly reports to supervisor / manager.
- Assist to ensure regular housekeeping of all in house systems and operating procedures.
- Review regularly to improve and streamline work processes.
- Perform overtime when required for Meetings, Projects roll-out, etc. due to the line of business.
- Assist the support team, if needed, to perform 24x7 Stand-by (No Shift work is required).
- Any other Technical related tasks as and when assigned by the reporting supervisor / manager.
- Able to work independently with/or minimum supervision.
- Have good communication skills, be meticulous and organized in your work, and be able to work well with tight deadlines.
- Good working and learning attitude.
- Fluent in common language.
- A good team player is a must.
- Min Diploma in IT / relevant field or higher.
- Preferred with min 2 years of working experiences.
- Singaporeans or PR only.
Salary range: S$3000 – S$5000 (Depends on Experiences).
TACHub Systems (Asia) Pte Ltd