IT Project Engineer
Division/Department: Information Technology / IT Infrastructure Services, Division catering Solutions / Services to Banking & Financial Services, Consumer, Telecom Business Units etc.
Bachelor’s Degree Graduates or Diploma Holders from all Computer Science & Computer Engineering / Information Systems / Information Security / Electrical & Electronic Engineering / Aerospace Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Mathematical Sciences / Business Analytics / other Engineering/ Science discipline & Specialization
Skills & Abilities:
We are looking for Entry level candidates (Bachelors or Diploma Holders) who are keen to Explore Career Opportunities in Information Technology
- Should be Interested to build a career in Software Programming or System / Infrastructure Administration or Testing
- Should have basic knowledge of Programming/System Administration in any of the Languages and Related Technologies (C, C++, .Net, Java, Unix, Oracle etc.)
- Candidates will be trained to work in various areas of Software Development (Java, PMO, System / Infrastructure Administration (Tibco, Kofka, Solace, Datastage), Testing etc.
- Strong verbal and written Communication Skills
- Ability to work Independently and also in a Collaborative Team
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Candidates should be able to learn the technologies quickly, training will be given by the organization. Entry level candidates will be trained on the job shadowing under a Sr. Resource.
- Only Singaporeans
- Experience Level: Fresher’s / Up to 2 Year’s of Experience
- Willing to Work at any location in Singapore
- Availability Immediate or 2 weeks Notice (Date Joining: 23rd September 2019)