IT Project Coordinator
• Plan and manage the development and implementation of IT solutions and applications.
• Plan, implement and track development schedules leading to on time and on cost delivery.
• Plan and utilise resources with maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
• Drive process and standard and prepare documentation.
• Min. Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• IT professional with at least 1 year experience in project management.
• Experience in handling Software Application projects.
• Familiar with Project Management methodology.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Be proactive in identifying issues and recommending solutions.
• Fresh graduates are welcomed. Training provided.
CommonTown Pte Ltd