IT Project Coordinator
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 22-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Direct contract role with hiring company
- Working location: Nearest to Raffles Place MRT
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 830am to 6pm
- Assist Project Managers and Team Leads to oversee the project from start to finish.
- Ensure all documents and trackers are up-to-date, accurate and properly filed.
- Participate in project planning and coordinate project activities, resources and equipment.
- Prepare and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, scorecards, dashboards and reports.
- Track and consolidate project progress (including justifications for potential delays) from all work streams.
- Track project milestones and deliverables. Ensure action items are acted upon in a timely manner.
- Monitor and track project progress and handle any issues that arise. Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants.
- Min. Diploma in a related discipline in IT
- Experience in working in projects with external customers
- Proactive, quality-conscious, customer-oriented and results-oriented.
- Good analytical ability, conceptual thinking, planning and organizational skills
- Excellent writing skills, good verbal communications skills and good presentation skills
*We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified*
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)