IT Project Administrator (Up to $3,500 per mth)
Our client, a reputation IT organisation, is currently looking for a Project Administrator to join their dynamic group. The incumbent will be responsible for the general administration and smooth running of the project office.
- Assist with coordination between management and project teams in various matters relating to projects
- Initiate, organise and attend project meetings
- Systematically track and follow up with all relevant stakeholders on project progress
- Provide project administration support
- Collate and prepare all project related documentations and reports
- Other duties as required
- Minimum of Diploma
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Meticulous and organised
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
For interested applicants, please send your resume in MS WORD format to Pin Yi (Reg no: R1986656) [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing.
Due to the high volume of applications which we may receive for each position, we regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd