IT Project Administrator
Project Admin shall be responsible for the general administration and smooth running of a project office. You will assist the project manager to implement PMO procedures during the project life cycle and monitor project performance.
- Assist with regular reporting on project status
- Initiate, organise and attend project meetings and ensure project team are kept fully informed about project progress, tasks and involvement
- 1 - 2 years of experience in Administrative / Project Coordination will be added advantage.
- Posses initiative and disposition with a strong commitment and orientation towards results and high quality standards
- Proficient in written and spoken English
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume in PDF/MS Word format plus a recent photo to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please state your availability, current & expected salaries for processing purpose.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lyn Wong | EA Registration No: R1327365
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd