IT Project Admin
We are currently hiring on behalf of our client, a reputable organisation and would require suitably qualified candidates to send in your applications to us.
Location: Nearest MRT – Labrador Park
- Monitor and review contractors’ service level performance, and where necessary, to drive service improvements.
- Monitor and ensure the contractors’ operations comply with the requirements of the contract.
- Manage the contractors to provide operations data to company as and when required.
- Assist in the administrative aspects of procurement, tender documents preparation, tender calling, tender evaluation and tender award.
- Maintain project documentation as required,
- Assist in tracking of project timelines, budget and deliverables,
- Scheduling and co-ordinating meetings with vendors and stakeholders
- Assist in reports preparation and generation
- Any other instructions and ad-hoc duties from supervisor with regard to the projects assigned.
- At least five (5) years of projects admin/coordination experience.
- Good work attitude
- Meticulous and diligent
- Able to meet deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel, Pivot Tables, Microsoft PowerPoint, SharePoint usage (preferably with experience in Microsoft Access and Macros.)
***We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants, please send a copy of your detailed resume in MS Words format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing.
Pang Ai Wei (Registration ID: R1438040)
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd (License No: 95C5630)
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd