IT Product Manager 6k ++
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 11-May-2021
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R2094472
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
The client is a global cryptocurrency exchange that is recognized by many institutional and retail investors.
- Develop, implement, and execute customer engagement, retention, and loyalty products/projects based on customer behaviour, data, and best practices.
- Establish business requirements into a quarterly development roadmap.
- Maintain a prioritized backlog with clear and concise user stories.
- Manage stakeholders and work with IT engineers to ensure that functional support is delivered in a timely manner.
- Work with data teams to set up multivariate experiments and conduct data analysis to identify ways to optimize user experiences.
- Cooperate with marketing teams for enhancement of active user, conversion, retention rate, interaction design, project management etc
- Work closely with the marketing teams to enhance user usage and loyalty.
- Explore opportunities to assist the company’s growth.
- At least 3 years of experience in product management, preferably in Fintech or E-commerce
- Familiar with loyalty and retention programs, customer lifecycle/journey, and CRM
- Confidence in leading scrum team(s) as a product owner with good understanding of agile software development methodologies.