IT Operations Manager
CommonTown Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 3-Dec-2019
Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for overall management of IT projects.
- Plans and supervises multiple projects and/or task orders involving complex information system software development.
- Serve as the manager for large, complex network integration projects.
- Align, track, plan and organise project activities and allocation of resources to meet deliverables from project objectives, within allocated budget.
- Ensuring that the technical solutions and schedules in the task order are implemented in a timely manner.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations to various audiences, including project team, customers and key stakeholders.
- Required Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience.
- 5 to 8 years of directly related experience or any equivalent combination of education, experience, training and certifications.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience specific to IT project management.
- Highly-motivated self-starter who will undertake all activities to the highest professional standards.
- Ability to work with, communicate effectively with, and influence all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of Agile Development methodology is a plus.
CommonTown Pte Ltd