IT Operations Manager (Applications)
Infinite Computer Solutions Pte. Ltd.| Date Posted: 26-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 14C6941|EA Personal Registration No: R1436393
Bachelor's / Honours
IT Operation Manager (Applications) for IT Compliance
- Perform impact assessment arising from Smart Nation Digital Government Group Office (SNDGO) circulars and IM8 policies changes
- Plan, propose and enforce policies change for compliance
- Oversee ICT Audit Work Plan
- Manage budget, expenditure and cash flow for ICT audits.
- Plan, facilitate, support and manage the conduct of ICT audits, third-party audits and review of project risk assessments
- Work with project teams to ensure the compliance of ICT systems with policies, standards and procedures
- Facilitate and support external audits such as IM8 audit, AGO audit, Statutory audit and internal audits
- Work with Business Technology Group divisions on review and assessment of Enterprise IT Risk Management
- Conduct compliance assessments and tracking the overall compliance health of the Agency in relation to IM policies and circulars/circular minutes.
- Provide regular updates/submission to Agency’s management, Parent Ministry on the overall health of compliance, criticality assessment, system classifications, audit findings, remediations and action plans.
- Provide updates on account and access control management and review on privilege account and logs.
- Perform annual self-assessment of compliance all requirements in the IM8 and submit the results for endorsement.
- Ensure that all audit findings on their ICT systems are remediated and independently validated within agreed timeline.
- Track and report Digital Government Blueprint (DGB) KPIs.
IT Operation Manager (Applications) for IT Operation Support
- Collaborate with vendors and various IT divisions (DTI/DEC) teams to establish end-to-end operational solutions in ensuring a stable and resilient DTI/DEC services
- Constantly engage and review across DTI/DEC services to establish and create solutions that improves our delivery of Service Level Objectives and Service Level Indicators
- Review and enhance existing procedures and processes to ensure proper governance, security controls and service management procedures;
- Collaborate with architects, delivery teams to drive ITIL best practises through automation and Agile practises
- Diligently work with DevSecOps to ensure the smooth delivery of DTI/DEC services aligned to security best practises
- Conduct regular operational reviews and service improvement plans with contractors.
- Conduct reviews on service performance and capacity management, vendors’ performance and SLA through the development of dashboards for management reporting;
- Facilitate and support IT operations risk, compliance and audits
- Implement Audit Dashboard to enable anticipatory risk management;
- Develop operations monitoring dashboards; and
- Implement end-to-end Privilege Log Review tool post successful implementation of pilot project.
- EA License No. - 14C6941
Infinite Computer Solutions Pte. Ltd.