IT Operations Manager (Applications) - IT Compliance
Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 17-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Perform impact assessment arising from circulars and policies changes
- Plan, propose and enforce policies change for compliance
- Oversee ICT Audit Work Plan
- Manage budget, expenditure and cash flow for ICT audits.
- Plan, facilitate, support and manage the conduct of ICT audits, third-party audits and review of project risk assessments
- Work with project teams to ensure the compliance of ICT systems with policies, standards and procedures
- Facilitate and support external audits
- Work with Business Technology Group divisions on review and assessment of Enterprise IT Risk Management
- Conduct compliance assessments and tracking the overall compliance health of the company in relation to policies and circulars/circular minutes.
- Provide regular updates/submission to management on the overall health of compliance, criticality assessment, system classifications, audit findings, remediations and action plans.
- Provide updates on account and access control management and review on privilege account and logs.
- Perform annual self-assessment of compliance in all requirements and submit the results for endorsement.
- Ensure that all audit findings on their ICT systems are remediated and independently validated within agreed timeline.
- Track and report KPIs.
- Tertiary qualification preferably with at least 3 years of relevant experience in performing the role.
- Preferably with experience in Public Sector.
- Experience in IT Governance and /or IT Audits including knowledge of IT risk management and control is a plus.
- Knowledge of IT security and infrastructure designs and implementations.
- Knowledge of ITIL and agile best practice.
- Good analytical, conceptualisation and problem-solving skills.
- Team player with good organization and people handling skills.
- Proactive and dedicated individual with good customer orientation and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to present ideas and influence stakeholders.
- Able to understand the IT management policy, quality management policy and security guidelines to ensure maintenance processes and procedures are designed to comply with these policy and guidelines.
Interested applicants, please send your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Abelene Marianne Kang
Mrs Abelene Marianne Rozario
EA License No: 02C3423
Reg No: 199505951H
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914