IT Operations Manager (1 Year Contract, MNC, up to $7000)
- MNC in Town area
- 5 days work week
- 1 year contract with full staff benefits
- Leading a team of 6
- Lead a multi-disciplined IT team to support the IT operations and end-users in the company.
- Maintain critical IT services such as internal email, Secure Mobile Email, VPN Gateway, video conferencing, office telephone systems, Windows software update distribution, and data center facility management
- Lead the IT service Change & Advisory Board meetings for coordinating technical IT activities.
- Assist in IT planning tasks and in the development of the IT Business plan.
- Suggest improvements to improve reliability, security and efficiency.
- Work with vendors to resolve product issues and failures.
- Gather requirements from end-users for computing and communications requirements.
- Coordinate with ISP for requesting and installation new circuits, maintaining, troubleshooting and monitoring existing circuits and terminating or decommissioning circuits as required.
- Research troubleshoot and resolve special IT issues with minimal supervision.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as directed by the Director.
- Bachelor's degree, or Associate degree with 3 additional years of IT experience.
- Able to act independently in handling his/her assigned IT assignment without any assistance.
- Experiences in managing and guiding employees.
- Experience in managing multiple vendors.
- Proficient in written and oral English.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Alternatively, you may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant in charge: So Boon Shyen, Debbie
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111376
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
People Profilers Pte Ltd