IT Operations Intern
- Polytechnic and University students are welcomed!
- Take on responsibilities from day one in a fast-growing, global company
- Opportunity to gain experience with steep learning curve
Our client is an award-winning, fast-developing startup that specialises in Retail Tech. By leveraging data generated from offline transactions, they provide insights that will empower businesses to make strategic decisions. If you are spontaneous and willing to take up new challenges, join them!
In this role, you will be reporting directly to the Chief Operations Officer and be responsible for:
- Auditing backend data collected
- Programming Parsing Rules for processing of transactional data.
- Installing and troubleshooting of the company's device on site
- Observing, assessing and reporting of device on-site performance and health status
- Holistic communication with vendors in problem-solving
- Assisting with innovation in job processes; such as improvising existing SOPs, etc.
- You have experience in basic Information Technology Skills. Polytechnic or University students in IT related courses are welcomed!
- You possess effective communication and interpersonal skills
- You have competent analytical and problem-solving skills with an eye for detail
- You are a proactive and self-motivated individual who enjoys working within an entrepreneurial environment
- You are fluent in both English and Chinese to liaise with internal teams based out of Singapore.
- You are able to commit for at least 2 months.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd