IT Operations Engineer (Shift)
Work Location: Bedok
Working Hours: 12 hours rotating shift, work 2 days off 2 days
• 24/7 monitoring for both Network & Server in production for hardware/application faults of government agencies
• 24/7 monitoring for malware and /or virus attacks government agencies
• Support alert suppression requested by the agency conducting the weekly/monthly maintenance of network device.
• Escalation of faults, malware/virus attacks on time to relevant government agency engineer according to SLA.
• Request service desk to log incident ticket when faults/alert received on monitoring tool and track and record the occurrence.
• Provide assistance to engineer query regarding status & details of fault detected.
• Coordinate with Support Team regarding suppression of server scheduled weekly/monthly maintenance.
• Respond to closure of Incident cases after issue is fix with a resolution through email.
• Checks Remedy case status daily and update them accordingly.
• Server, Workspace Portal, Cyber Ark, RSA Portal account creation
• End User Account Management
• RSA Token assignment
• Biometrics enrolment for staffs
• Biometrics management
• Desktop imaging and patching
• Manning the Workspace portal, mailbox and duty phone
• Assisting with visitor check-in/out into the premise
• Vendor/maintenance escorting
• Daily, weekly and monthly report generations
• Administration and Configuration
• Handover to next shift personnel
• Minimum one (1) year of Desktop Support
• Knowledge in Microsoft office tool
• Possesses troubleshooting skills and analysis methods
• Possess strong and proven experience in designing and developing one or more courses of action, evaluating each of these courses in a test case environment, and implementing the best solution to the problem
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)