IT Operations Engineer (Docker/Linux) / Contract / up to $8,000 + AWS
• Government Sector - Data Science & Artificial Intelligence Division seeking for Operations IT Engineers to join their team.
• Working location in Central
• Normal working hours: 830am to 6pm (Mon to Thurs), 830am to 530pm (Fri)
• 2 years contract (Renewable / Conversion)
• Salary up to $8000 + AWS + Comprehensive Benefits
- Manage day-to-day operational activities to ensure optimum system performance and work out databased stratergy.
- Workking with data engineering team, operations manager and project manager to implement improvement plans.
- Monitor and ensure that operations are functional.
- Assist in L1 and L2 activities to users.
- Administer, monitor and maintain Linux & Windows servers, storages, NAS servers, Big data clusters.
- Set-up, install, configure and deploy new servers and perform hardening.
- Perform data and server backup and system security operations.
- Liaise with vendors and engineers for installations / replacements.
- Upgrades and configuration of hardware, software and patches based on establish guidelines.
- Manage application/platform and security incidents.
- Working with varios various internal teams and vendors to resolve issues to meet SLA.
- Perform hardware and software assets and inventory management.
- Ensure that operation processes are documented and complied with audit requirements.
- Degree / Diploma in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent.
- Min 3 years working experience in IT operations.
- Knowledge in Linux and Windows server hardening
- Familiar with change and incident management workflows using ITSM tools.
- Familiar with security access control measures to test and production environment.
- Familiar with Priviledged Access Management (PAM) e.g: CyberArk.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Keen applicants to join the team, please click "Apply Now" / email resume to Zoey at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.*
Zuraifah Binti Jamal (Zoey) | EA Personnel: R1107628
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (ScienTec Personnel) | EA License No.: 11C5781