IT Operation and Support Analyst
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 28-Dec-2020
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- 1 year renewable contract
- Working location: Nearby Pasir Panjang / Labrador Park MRT
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
- Manage day-to-day operational activities in the GDC as well as GCC, to ensure optimum system performance and work out databased strategy for continuous improvement.
- Work with the data engineering team, operations manager and project manager to implement improvement plans.
- Monitor and ensure that ATFM and Service Desk operations are functional, assist in L1 and L2 activities to users where necessary.
- Administer, monitor and maintain Linux & Windows servers, storages, NAS servers, Big data clusters.
- Set up, install, configure and deploy new servers, and perform hardening based on established guidelines and best practices.
- Perform data and server backup, and system security operations (e.g. user authorization, firewalls).
- Liaise with vendors and engineers for installations/replacements, upgrades and configuration of hardware, software and patches based on establish guidelines and best practices.
- Manage application/platform and security incidents, work with various internal teams and vendors to resolve issues on a timely basis to meet SLA, escalating to higher management if necessary.
- Perform hardware and software assets and inventory management as well as tracking.
- Ensure that operation processes are documented and complies with audit requirements.
You need to bring to the team:
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology, or in relevant disciplines.
- At least 3 years of working experience in IT operations.
- In-depth hands-on experience on:
- Familiar with change management and incident management workflows, using ITSM tools to manage workflows.
- Familiarity with security and access control measures to control privileged access to test and production environment.
- Familiarity with Privileged Access Management (PAM) tools - e.g. CyberArk will be preferred.
- Experience in networking technologies such as WAN, LAN, Network Security, Firewall rules, Load Balancers, VPNs and DNS
- Knowledge of container technologies such as Docker, LXC
- Knowledge of disaster recovery, system backup and restore
- Experience in one or more virtualization technologies (KVM, Xen, VMware, Hyper-V)
- Knowledge in Linux and Windows server hardening
- Security knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu & Red Hat), Apache, Nginx, Java, IIS and Windows
- Experienced with management cloud infrastructure and services / certification with GPC, GCC (i.e. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) or equivalent cloud platforms will be a plus.
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)