It Network Admin Executive
ProSpace is seeking for a IT/Network Admin Executive to be part of the technology team which will contribute to Analytics Platforms that deliver to global enterprises. Successful candidates should have a solid understanding of hardware and software network configuration. We are looking for someone who has a good mix of technology interaction skills and hands-on technical ability.
The IT/Network Admin Executive responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working with other networking engineers in testing and implementing network solutions for both internal and external clients.
- Recommending enhancements to existing networking systems and infrastructure internally.
- Familiarize with all aspects of Product knowledge for troubleshooting.
- Investigating faults in the network.
- Reporting network status to key stakeholders
We are looking for a detail oriented, reliable, self-motivated person who prefers a teamwork environment.
Major Responsibilities Include
- Troubleshoot Cisco Routers and routing protocols
- Troubleshoot switched VLAN environments with multiple routing protocols
- Using Cisco CLI to modify existing network configuration
- Verify connectivity of our IOT devices
- Modify existing equipment configurations
- Documentation skills which include creation and upkeep of documentation
- Performs detailed analysis of system/network requirements to determine needs
- Provides daily updates
- Experience in designing and recommending enterprise network solution including routing, switching and WLAN technologies (Session timeout, User Idle Timeout, ARP Timeout) from Cisco. Internet connectivity & Infrastructure Services (DNS, DHCP)
Other Responsibilities Include
- Recommending short-term alternatives when appropriate
- Onsite deployment of IOT hardware & network equipment
- Preferred SQL and NO SQL knowledge
ProSpace 3 Pillars for Success:
1) Transparent and Open communication
2) Teamwork and Independency
3) Trust and Commitment
If you are interested in joining ProSpace, please drop us your CV with the following information:
-Years of Experience
-Earliest Start Date
Salary Range: $2.4K - $2.7K
Positions available: Full Time
ProSpace Pte Ltd