IT & Multimedia Executive
The incumbent is responsible for the maintenance and support of all networks, systems, software and applications used by the organisation. He/she is also responsible for ensuring that IT security policies and procedures are adhered to. In addition, the role will also involve overall capacity and system planning.
This role will also work closely with the Marketing and Communications team to manage both online and offline media, including keeping websites up-to-date and maintaining a positive impression and sustain visitors’ traffic.
- Ensure the security and integrity use of IT assets and information.
- Provide IT assistance and support to all users (ie. Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve all network problems & software issues, install, configure, administer and maintain IT software/hardware)
- Monitor compliance of IT policies, procedures and other regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the smooth operations and reliability of all IT resources, intranet and network access.
- Liaise with suppliers for purchase, maintenance and support of IT hardware, software and services.
- Perform regular data backup across the entire network.
- Conduct checks diagnostics on hardware system
- Managing the procurement of IT systems including budgeting and billing related purchases and expenditures
- Hardware support including setup, troubleshoot, maintenance and upgrade of system.
- To assist in user accounts and permissions management.
- Involve in IT systems, architecture and resources planning.
- Ensure website, software and hardware are regularly updated and operating in optimum conditions.
- In-charge of facilities maintenance.
- Perform any ad hoc projects as and when assigned.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders on visual concepts and design ideas to communicate promotional and marketing messages that inform, inspire or captivate target audiences.
- Coordinates layout and production design for advertisements, logos, brochures, infographic construction, reports and corporate communications, including web banners and eDMs.
- Illustrate concept by designing layout of art and copy arrangement including size, text style, colours and image.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
- Update websites including editing content.
- Liaise with external parties on production matters.
- Management of data base of MIS membership.
- Assist in any ad-hoc duties, projects and activities as and when required.
- A Diploma/Degree in IT discipline with appropriate certifications (Microsoft MCSE), Graphic & Media Design, Creative Multimedia, Web Design or related qualifications.
- Strong IT background with at least 3 years relevant experience in server and network administration, user support and IT infrastructure.
- Good knowledge of latest and recent Windows operating systems and application software, Active Directory, Group Policy, TCP/IP Networking, MS Exchange Server 2003 and later versions, SMTP configurations, Microsoft IIS, and SQL Server 2000 and later versions.
- Good grasp of IT issues and problem solving and ability in full application development life cycle of IT systems from user requirements, vendor delivery management, system integration and implementation management.
- Proficient in Adobe Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and other design software.
- Creative and passionate about digital media industry.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently in a fast paced, target driven environment.
- Knowledge in basic photography and videography is an added advantage.
- Pleasant personality with good presentation and communication skills.
Marketing Institute of Singapore