IT Manager ( Retail Company, Perm, Taiseng,Navision, $7000)
KEY ROLE(S), RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Plan IT strategy including application system, infrastructure to support the Business Unit.
- Lead IT Project from conceptualize to Delivery stage
- Manage 3rd party vendors to ensure service and support are delivered in accordance with the service level agreement.
- Maintenance of all software and IT related warranty and licenses used by the company.
- Provide user support by implementing and integrating existing and new network, servers and back office applications.
- Administer and maintain LAN/WAN infrastructure on routers, wireless AP, IP Phone and firewall.
- Ensure that all networks (including internet and wireless), systems, security and application infrastructure are running efficiently.
- Implement change requests and application enhancement to the ERP system.
- Keep track and update IT hardware and software assets.
- Performing POS setup and implementation, maintenance, support and troubleshooting for problems related to IT infrastructure (hardware and software) and business application systems.
- Handle ad-hoc IT projects whenever required.
Qualification and requirements
- Minimum Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in technical support in sizable IT infrastructure, as well as the relevant technologies described below.
- Working experience with Windows Servers, Active Directory, UNIX, Router, and Network Switches.
- Experience with Servers Backup and maintenance.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision 2009/2016 and LS Retail.
- Working Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Server 2008/2012 Window 10, Microsoft Office (including Outlook), hardware support and general desktop applications.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2014, including writing script, stored procedure and setup SQL and Navision System and Firewall would be added advantage.
Interested applicants, please email your resume to melissa@kschr. com(remove the space)
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd(11C2878)
Tee Siew Mei (R1219651)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $6,800.00 to $7,000.00 /month
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd