IT Manager (Navision) (East/FMCG/$7000)- 1 year contract
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 8-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Be responsible and manage the system project management life cycle in order to support the organisation's business strategies.
- Partner closely with IT department to collaborate with internal stakeholders at all level to effectively execute the system strategic of project management.
- Coordinate planning and reporting activities for these strategic activities and become a trusted advisor of the business account manager and client service leads.
- Ensure company's technology standards compliance and pursue integration and leveraging of platform opportunities.
- Responsible to coordinate and provide support in Programs/Projects setup and maintenance throughout its lifecycle in our project management tool.
- Support projects planning and approval process.
- Process system vendors related documentation.
- Produce progression reports and metrics to provide constant update to Management of the project-in-charge.
- Maintain documentation according to SDLC standards
- Close cooperation and daily communication with other Project and Program managers.
- Manage project setup, accruals, asset creation, project closure etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology.
- A minimum of 6 years' experience in System Project Management from inception to close-out. Prefer experience in retail chain store/FMCG.
- Proficient in the ERP System (Navision) is a MUST.
- Competent in the use of project management and analytical software tools
- Ability to make a positive contribution as demonstrated by learning new skills and makings suggestions for process/procedure improvement.
- Strong communication and social/team dynamic skills Formal Project Management certification, waterfall or agile is a plus
- Ability to work in a virtual and remote environment
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver quality work / services
Interested Applicants please send your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, thank you
Tay Tong Fang Nicole (R1546889)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Tay Tong Fang Nicole License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1546889