IT Manager J4221MT
Nala Employment Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 30-Apr-2019
EA Licence No: 16C8302|EA Personal Registration No: R1982127
Bachelor's / Honours
- Development and implementation of new applications
- Manage and coordinate IT Infrastructure, system security and software development
- Maintain and update all hardware & software, including server and system maintenance contracts, purchasing and disposition of IT assets.
- Administer and manage all user information, including creation and deletion of User IDs and Passwords
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly IT/Network/ERP maintenance
- Propose/plan necessary IT solution for further Business process optimization
- Conduct checks, audit and back-ups for all systems and report to Management for any data security and/or system issues
- Piloting IT related project and participating/observing other major projects
- Develop Cybersecurity structure/framework and guidelines/policies
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager specialized in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV would be an advantage
Nala Employment Pte Ltd