You will work closely with the Management team to proactively understand and clarify on user requirements and translate these into system technical design. Working closely with team members, you will deliver quality software programs; participate in system quality testing and any necessary technical support upon system launch.
- Manage a team of full stack team of application developers to support company’s in-house applications.
- Ensure program requirement specification is correctly documented and clearly communicated to programmers.
- Assign development work to programmer, monitor progress and ensure program is delivered on time, thoroughly tested and according to specifications.
- Ensure application development work follow policies and standards.
- Provide overall mentorship to our IT teams in overseas offices.
- Lead multiple overseas programming teams to implement effective and efficient project management processes.
- Lead complex enhancement requests and projects in a cross-departments collaboration.
- Degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Information Technology or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant IT experience in software engineering, of which 5 years must be in systems analysis and design.
- Experience in leading and managing people which includes a team of application developers (both on-shore and off-shore resources).
- Project management skills, able to manage multiple projects and team of developers to ensure deliverables within the project scope and timeframe.
- Familiar with MS SQL database and PHP framework, IOS and Android mobile application development and eco-systems, software development cycle, process mapping and implementation to post live support.
- Experience working with application servers such as Apache, IIS, Microsoft SQL and MySQL, experience working with server operating systems such as Linux and Microsoft Windows Server.
- Experience building data platforms and APIs that are fundamentally easy to use, highly reliable and scalable. Proven track record in developing highly secured business systems and API.
- Experience in infrastructure and operations covering systems software, networks, servers and end-user terminals would be advantageous.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and documentation skills.