- Plan, lead, coordinate all activities related to technology projects and programs
- Manage the projects and program to ensure the cost, schedule and meet deadlines
- Determine methods and resources needed to achieve the goals
- Develop and maintain project plans
- Coordinate and work with different stakeholders in different Departments
- Vendor management: cost, schedule, quality
- Facilitate meetings to discuss issues and implementation to discuss and develop solutions
- Requirement gathering, coordination and completion of projects: within budget & deadlines
- Oversee all aspects throughout the full systems development life cycle
- Manage the risks and project change requests
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project.
- Prepare all necessary reports and presentations for upper management regarding status of project
- Identify, analyse the issues. Risk and suggest, develop and execute solutions
What we are looking for?
- Experience in IT Project Management
- Excellent in stakeholder management
- Logical thinking and decision-making skills
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button or send your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for an initial discussion
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: PHAM PHAN KIM CHI
EA Personnel Reg No: R2091667
JobStudio Pte Ltd