Our client is a well-established company dealing in commercial large format digital print solutions. Due to their expansion, their head office at Mcpherson area is currently looking for an IT MANAGER
Salary offered: up to $7500 Basic
Work location: MacPherson Area
Work days: 5 day week
Employment terms: Permanent with attractive benefits and good bonuses
- Responsible for the continual operations of the company’s IT systems, applications and equipment to support the business and corporation needs of the company.
- Plan, design, implement and maintain IT systems to support operations based on users and organizational requirements.
- Design and Implementation of IS policies and strategies.
- Drive Work/Process Improvements by incremental or major process changes for technology adoption and/or adaption through involvement in business processes and policies
- Review and manage maintenance agreements with vendors for IT equipment and services.Provide IT support and supervision to company's overseas entity/partner.
- Manage IT team including recruitment, mentoring, training, target setting and performance assessment.
- Manage department budget and ensure proper procurement processes IT purchases
- Other tasks assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent
- At least 3-4 years’ of IT Managerial experience in related field
- Proven experience in IT system/application development, implementation and support
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure, networking , system security , ERP systems
- Ability to lead a team in a fast-paced environment to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and writing)
Please submit your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please remember to include your
1) Current salary & Expected salary
2) Notice period
UNITED PERSONNEL SERVICES
Blk 134 #04-307C,
Jurong Gateway Road
Registration No: R1103478, EA Licence No.: 05C5278
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified)
United Personnel Services