IT Manager Data Migration $10k, Cyber Security Analyst, System Analyst
IT Manager, Data Migration
Working hour: 9am-6pm (Mon-Fri)
Responsible for the Data Migration track as part of the implementation of a large-scale Operating Support System / Business Support System (OSS/BSS). This individual is expected to ensure the successful conversion of data in the current systems to the new system.
Delivery and Technical Management
• Lead and manage the entire Data Migration track from inception through to post-live in accordance with the agreed Scope of Work
• Partner the incumbent vendors, new vendor, user champions and IT teams in the following:
• Develop the data migration strategy for the conversion of data from the current systems, including standalone files, into the new system
• Prepare and execute data migration plan
• Develop the entire Data Migration Work Plan clearly depicting all tasks/activities and the associated target completion dates and owners
• Facilitate the following between the new vendors, incumbent vendors and user champions:
• Migration processes and operation
• Data and object mapping between source and target data sets
• Mapping may involve multiple source systems to single target
• Data conversion requirements
• Ensure data readiness for training, all testing stages
• Data reconciliation and remediation plan, exception handling and fallout
• Data migration test plan including test and quality reviews
• Oversee the testing of different data loads with a view of identifying underlying issues and remediation plans and follow up to ensure complete closure by the appropriate stakeholders
• Lead and coordinate with the user champions, IT peers and IT teams in the following:
• Perform source system data analysis
• Identify data cleansing rules and methods
• Manage, coordinate and track the data cleansing activities
• Develop Data Templates, Tools and Cleansing guidelines and techniques
• Quality reviews
• Identify, analyse issues, make recommendations, and escalate issues for resolution in a timely manner
• Manage the reporting and data warehousing solution delivery from vendor(s)
• Support deployment of solution, cutover planning and execution activities
• Provide weekly and ad-hoc progress updates
• Ensure that designated IT vendors meet contractual obligations
• Develop approval papers for additional data migration services
• Attend to any other reasonable duties as assigned by the Project Director
• Manage the Company’s contractual obligations for data migration
• Manage and track the data migration scope, timelines, milestones and committed deliverables closely
• Identify and communicate project risks (technical and non-technical) impacting time, quality and cost of deliverables
• Develop the mitigation plans with the Project Management team and relevant stakeholders and ensure the timely execution of the risk mitigation plans
• Track and maintain the Action Items log, Issues log, Risk Log for data migration
Stakeholder and People Management
• Work with all internal and external stakeholders to achieve project goals
• Degree in IT/ Computer/ Telecommunications Engineering/ equivalent with •8 years experience in implementing a telecommunication operational support system, business support system, enterprise software system
• Strong technical knowledge in the areas of telco network fibre technologies, models and architecture, telecommunications engineering and operations are critical in this position
• Have experience in business and requirements analysis, systems engineering and software implementation, project management, ETL, data migration, testing and production migration
• Hands-on experience in ETL, data migration, testing, production migration of Network Inventory / GIS such as GE SmallWorld and Hexagon Intergraph G/Technology for Network Planning
• Hands-on experience in data migration, testing, production migration of OSS/BSS - Order Management / Service Provisioning, Service Assurance, Work Force Management, CRM, Finance, Warehouse, Data Management systems.
• SME in Oracle or MS SQL database, data migration scripts, PL/SQL or SQL database programming, database design, database tuning
• Possess good interpersonal skills, deep analytical skills, excellent communication skills
• Strong vendor management and negotiation skills
• Experienced in managing and interfacing face-to-face with users and vendors/product groups/developers as well as technical skills.
• Able to work independently and as a team, highly motivated and goal-oriented individual
• Able to influence and negotiate well
CYBER Security Analyst
Working hour: 9am-6pm (Mon-Fri)
The Cybersecurity Analyst is responsible for the maintaining of and improving the organization’s cybersecurity posture on an ongoing basis. S/he will work with external experts to implement security solutions, and work with vendors to monitor, detect and contain cybersecurity incidents to minimize impact to the organization.
• Review and develop security framework, information security policies, processes / procedures and guidelines on an ongoing basis
• Work with vendor to conduct security assessments and penetration tests
• Identify security gaps, perform threat risk assessments in current setup and propose mitigating measures
• Standardize and refine security incident response and escalation processes
• Mitigate and contain threats when detected
• Escalate security incidents and non-compliances on a timely basis
• Work with IT infrastructure team to evaluate, implement and enhance the network perimeter security, endpoint security, SIEM
• Monitor information security alerts triage, mitigate, and escalate issues as needed
• Conduct information security awareness training
• Provide security advisory to end users on regular basis
• IT Security Management of various aspect, e.g. network security, server security, application security, end point security, email security, physical access security, logical access security, etc.
• Keep abreast of industrial IT security advancements and introduce appropriate security enhancements to IT infrastructure and systems
• Degree in Engineering, Science/ IT/ equivalent with 5-6 years experience in cybersecurity management and security governance
• Possess CISSP, CISM or equivalent IT security certifications. CISA certification will be advantageous
• Prior IT security consulting and/or IT Network experience will be advantageous
• Good working knowledge of security risk management, security governance framework and compliance (IT Security Audit / log review), technical vulnerability management (vulnerability assessment, penetration testing), application security, security technologies (system hardening, IDS/IPD, firewall), security incident response and security assessment
• Strong understanding of ISO27001 standard
• Hands-on experience at least 4 of the following IT Security Tools:
a. Next Generation Firewall (e.g., FortiGate, Palo Alto, Cisco FirePower)
b. Tenable Security Center Continuous View
c. Endpoint Protection (e.g., Symantec, Trend Micro, Sophos Endpoint)
d. Email Security (e.g., FireEye ETP, Cisco Email Security)
e. Data Loss Prevention (e.g., Symantec, ForcePoint, Digital Guardian)
f. SIEM (e.g., Splunk, QRadar)
• Have understanding of Risk Management, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity and IT Regulatory Compliance
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Pro-active, independent, resourceful, able to work in a team environment and work independently with minimal supervision.
System Analyst, Geographical Information System (GIS)
Location: East Office
Working hour: 9am-6pm (Mon-Fri)
Provide the GIS support as part of the overall Operations System Support (OSS) solution. The position will responsible to perform system administration tasks, application development mainly on the GIS and GIS related applications
• Work with internal and external parties on technical solutions and solution implementations
• Review technical specifications and perform technical analysis of the requirements and solution design for technical solutions
• Ensure that all requirements are captured and work with vendor on the User Acceptance Tests specifications
• Manage technical project and ensure successful implementation by performing regular progress/performance monitoring.
• Able to front users independently for the purpose of gathering and analysing requirements while presenting solutions/workarounds and system changes.
• Provide 2nd and 3rd level support for all GIS and GIS related applications.
• Support application software configuration, programming, enhancement and testing based on changing business requirements.
• Perform administrative activities for the GIS and GIS related-systems.
• Provide technical support to the team members and also, effectively sharing the knowledge with team members.
• Develop high-quality tools and deliver them on time.
• Participate in DR exercises.
• Diploma or Degree in IT/ Computer Engineering/ equivalent with 5-7 years of hands-on experience with at least one GIS (e.g. GE Smallworld, Hexagon G/Technology), including Magik, Java, and .Net programming languages.
• Hands-on experience in developing tools for GE Smallworld PNI (Physical Network Inventory), GSS (Geo-Spatial Server) and troubleshooting skills.
• Hands-on experience in installing and configuring GIS System such as GE Smallworld and Hexagon G/Technology for Engineering Planning / Implement / Maintain will be a plus.
• Strong understanding of the telecom Physical Network Inventory (PNI) data structure will be an added advantage.
• Ability to deliver high-quality service consistently to all stakeholders.
• Possesses significant knowledge of client/server and web-based system architecture.
• Strong vendor management and negotiation skills.
• Able to work independently and as a team, a highly motivated and goal-oriented individual.
• Able to influence and negotiate well.
• Logical thinking/ approach to problem solving in a time sensitive challenging environment
Please email Photo and Resume in Microsoft Word format
Please state your Position/ positions applied on the “on TOP” of your resume.
Please state Available Commencement Date or notice period
Please state current and last SALARY and Expected Salary in your resume.
Please state Reasons for leaving current & previous Employment.
BizCare Personnel Services