IT Infrastructure Technical Lead/Manager (Cloud and Data Centre)
IQ Dynamics Pte Ltd is a Singapore based ISO 27001 certified Software and Services company with 22 years of strong track record in providing Enterprise Solutions to Clients in the various industries. We provide Human Capital Management & Student Management Systems utilizing latest Web and Mobile Technologies and deliver them through Cloud computing.
Our Infrastructure Delivery Team will manage the backbone of this Service delivery of our HRIQ applications to Enterprise Companies in Singapore and beyond. We use Microsoft Azure Platform as our Infrastructure Cloud and have various processes such as Monitoring Tools, Disaster Recovery, BCP to help our Infrastructure team manage the operations effectively. Our mission is to make our service delivery highly reliable and effective to customers.
This is an exciting position and you will be working with our Infrastructure Team and Application Consulting teams to identify and apply state of art technologies and business ideas into the Infra operations apart from supporting the day to day operations of the systems in the cloud. You will work with other stakeholders in the team to drive implementation and operation of agreed technologies in action.
- Leadership Role
- Scope for expanding your technology knowledge base
- Good Work Environment
- Provide support services including all day to day management and support of activities related to the data centres, hosting and network environments, cloud, data storage, and infrastructure
- Lead and provide in-depth problem analysis, troubleshooting, and coordination and deliver resolutions as a 2nd or 3rd level subject matter technical specialist
- Manage the monitoring of all installed systems and infrastructure
- Providing design guidelines, documentation, standard configuration and best practices for implementation and operation.
- Understanding available solutions and be aware of best practices within the industry and propose solutions to management to increase operational efficiency.
- System design and/or design review to ensure applications solutions exhibit expected levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability and reliability upon deployment
- Analysing, monitoring, configuring and maintaining existing systems and identify room for improvements.
- Ensuring overall system and server uptime, availability, reliability and security
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Support the Management in Capacity Planning and Monitoring and make recommendations
- To understand and adhere to the company policies and procedures regarding information security management, Personal data protection and data confidentiality
- Perform the role assigned, if applicable, in managing information security and data protection.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows and Microsoft SQL Server based environments.
- Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks in Windows Operating System, Infrastructure and Database Server Environments
- Cloud experience, preferably in Microsoft Azure
- Experience in virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box)
- Experience in monitoring systems and automation software
- Experience in Data Security, Firewalls and Network.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams
- Most importantly, ability and passion to learn new technologies when the opportunity arises.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are invited to apply online. Alternatively, please send in your detailed resumes in MS-format format (preferably with a recent photograph attached), stating your present and expected salary, via email to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
iqDynamics Pte Ltd