IT Infrastructure Senior Engineer
Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 13-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
IT Infrastructure Senior Engineer (Permanent)
- To implement and operate all IT infrastructure which includes the network, server, telephone, helpdesk, workstation management and storage.
- To provide maintenance, provide level 1-2 support, design, analyse and help to improve the company's LAN, WAN, Internet Security and Wireless Implementation
- Plan and design short and long term IT Infrastructure capacity plans required by the business.
- Keep track of IT Asset, IT Governance and Compliance
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer or related field of studies
- 7-9 years of experience as IT System Engineer or Senior IT Engineer
- Good Background in LAN/WAN/ Security and Wireless Implementation
- Confident, able to work well and manage stakeholdes in Asia Pacific Region
Robi Anne De Guzman EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1544992