IT Infrastructure Manager
Snaphunt Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 21-Sep-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Leadership Role
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Great work environment
Our client is one of the leading providers of IT Security Solutions providing a full range of services including support, maintenance, network and infrastructure management.
You will be responsible for :
- Analysing business requirements to develop technical network solutions and their framework.
- Providing technical (Level 2/Level 3) support.
- Providing design guidelines, documentation, standard configuration and best practices for implementation.
- Understanding available solutions and be aware of best practices within the industry.
- Working closely with stakeholders to understand requirements.
- Defining system architecture and requirements.
- System design and/or design review to ensure applications solutions exhibit expected levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability and reliability upon deployment.
- System performance diagnosis and scalability assessment.
- Analysing, monitoring, configuring and maintaining existing systems and identify room for improvements.
- Ensuring overall system and server uptime, availability, reliability and security.
- Liaising with 3rd party vendors, IT providers, etc. for specific requirements.
- Troubleshooting system/server issues or outages.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 2 years experience, ideally within a System Administrator, Network Architect or System Architect role.
- Expertise in Data Security, Firewalls and Network & Security Assessment would be highly valuable.
- You are familiar with LINUX (Redhat, UBUNTU etc.) operating systems.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams
Snaphunt Pte Ltd