IT Infrastructure Manager
We are looking for IT Infrastructure Manager for one of our leading IT client in Singapore
Salary: SGD 7200 - 8200/Month
Location: Outram Road, Near Outram Park MRT, Singapore
Job Type: Permanent
Infrastructure Manager support acts as POC to all Infra towers, System Management, EUC (Asset mgt, IT support issue, Customer satisfaction project support, etc), EC (Print servers, Share-drive, etc) and Network (Change request, project support, network issue, etc) team for all equipment and vendor management support.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Strong communications skills with C level stakeholders at all levels.
- PMP certified preferred.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
Role and Responsibilities
During IT Incidents
- Serves as POC to GCIO, users and cluster management
- Team with IPM team to restore service as soon as possible
- Work with GCIO on crisis management
- Perform Root Cause Analysis together with the involved parties
- Review and analyse cluster's IT Health status reports and develop plan of action
- Responsible for timely reports of SLAs and operational KPIs
- Liaison to support Service Ops, day-to-day ground changes and requests in end-user computing needs
- Support GCIO, Institution Directors/Leads and collaborate with infrastructural Services for IT workplan
- Reports directly to GCIO
- Work as a team with Service Ops Director
Interested, please send over your resume to recruitment at aryansolutions dot tech or call at 65 67087429 Ext 221 for a confidential discussion.
EA Registration No.R1110177
Aryan Solutions Pte Ltd