IT Infrastructure Lead (Regional)
This is a regional role as a technical expert, responsible for bringing operational excellence, innovative solutions and technology capabilities together to support organizational needs effectively and enable organizational transformation and growth. The role will be responsible for working with various stakeholders to understand the organizational needs across services and translating these requirements into applicable IT solutions, network infrastructure and security systems.
- Design and develop a IT infrastructure within the organization that drives growth, automation, and user experience across each department
- Technical hands on experience in Designing, Regional Implementing and management of MS Server 2012R2/MS SCCM Primary Server/MS SCCM Distribution Point Server.
- Work with stakeholders to understand current and future information needs and determine how information systems should be installed, configured, and maintained to best meet these needs.
- Provide leadership in IT project management including defining program and/or project scope and objectives along with applicable project estimates, detailed work plans, schedules, and resource plans.
- Lead user requirement analysis for the development / enhancement of the regional infrastructure/security and coordinate various stakeholders' participation through requirement specifications, system testing and end user training.
- Provide technical consultation on the integration of the regional platform with global and other platforms to support seamless user experience
- Lead and develop the IT team to deliver superior IT support and maintenance activities to ensure that organization’s information systems function reliably and that IT assets are used effectively.
- Manage day-to-day vendor partnerships for any outsourced infrastructure or processes.
- Manage and support inspections and audits of IT systems performed by internal and/or external stakeholders
- Lead and drive continuous improvement of systems and services, documentation, information and procedures in the organization as part of transformation
- Lead, maintain and coordinate all business continuity planning activities
- Implement information security policies and governance to ensure that compliance control requirements are met
- Provide advice on appropriate cyber security solutions and technologies to be deployed through risk and impact assessments
- Deploy and implement security solutions and design across software applications and infrastructure including audit controls, authentication and authorization
- Oversee the development and execution of corporate security awareness and training programs.
- IT Administration and Support to Users.
- Manage communication of IT plans to overall employee population and regional IT team
- Any other tasks as assigned by the HOD.
- Bachelor Degree or Higher with minimum of 5 years’ experience leading cross-functional project
- Accredited Certification in Project Management, Microsoft, VMWare, Cisco, Security etc will be added advantage
- 6-8 years of relevant experience in IT field with In-Depth Knowledge in various IT and AV systems: Firewall, TCP/IP, Wireless Networking, Microsoft Server Products, AWS, VMWare
- Added advantage with technical hands on experience in Designing, Regional Implementing and management of MS Server 2012R2/MS SCCM Primary Server/MS SCCM Distribution Point Server.
- Strong leadership, project management and team management skills
- Stakeholder management, influencing and negotiation skills are critical
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively both in groups as well as independently.
- Self-motivated with drive to deliver results with little to no supervision
- Demonstrated ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced, high volume environment.
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd