IT Infrastructure Engineer (Network Administration)
Are you seeking the new norm career opportunities?
We are assisting Thatz International Pte Ltd to identify suitable talents to grow their business in the new norm. Talent selected will be placed with them to carry out their Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) or Outsourcing business.
Who we are
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd (Agency License No. 04S4557) has been established since the Year 2000 to recruit the right IT candidate that meets our clients’ requirements at all levels. We always have great success in matching the best candidate with the job openings.
- Right Pricing
- User eXperience
Our CORE VALUES:
- Forward Looking
- Humanity, and
- Environmental Friendly
IT Infrastructure Engineer (Network Administration)
Job Title: IT Infrastructure Engineer
Work Location: Central, Singapore
Job Type: 3 Years Contract
About the Job
- Test and commissioning of network equipment for production environment
- Design, configure and review the network configurations with the contractors;
- Perform the full DR swing to test on the system and network when triggered;
- Configure and manage the firewall, routers, switches and wireless access point;
- Design and segregate the voice and data VLANs which integrate to the backend system;
- Configure the network monitoring system and able to be monitored with statistical data and provide alerts when the equipment is down;
- Set up and integrate the network from the from front end devices to communicate to the backend system such as Payment System and other systems if any;
- Support and troubleshoot on the network issues during implementation and daily operation;
- Provide and configure network security hardening for all network equipments based on security requirement;
- Track and resolve network related incidents and requests within Service Level Agreement (SLA);
- Prepare documentation on the Network Architecture Design;
- Maintain the IP address listing for production and non-production environment.
- Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or its equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience in system & network administration;
- Possess a strong interest and self-motivation to install, configure and maintain system/network services, equipment and devices, provide system/ network support and request, investigate, troubleshoot issues and provide resolution, i.e. including managing user accounts and access;
- Competent and having a sound knowledge (Configure and troubleshoot) of various network protocols and topologies, including a broad knowledge of WLAN, switches, routers, servers, IPS/IDS and firewalls;
- Able to perform network monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, network resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups, and related administration tasks;
- Able to administer anti-virus, anti-spam and network security system, i.e. Firewalls, TDA and NAC;
- Experience with implementing the network devices hardening requirements;
- Relevant experience in monitoring and reviewing performance of network and ability to perform capacity planning;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision under tight schedules.
- Locals preferred (SPRs are welcome to apply).
What’s in it for you?
It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- Competitive Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Company events and annual awards (subject to Covid-19 situation)
- Community and sustainability support
- Other benefits
The key objective of this role:
To deliver an Awesome User Experience through result-oriented outcomes with friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Get in touch
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your notice period, current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.), and expected package.
- Apply through this application or send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit-based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you when short-listed. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Please note that your response to this job advertisement and communications with us according to this job advertisement will constitute an informed consent by you to the collection, usage, and/or disclosure of your personal data by Thatz Resources Pte Ltd and her customers to carry out its business in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
Best wishes for your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and get rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY! TAKE CARE!
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd