IT Infrastructure Engineer (Jurong Island, 1 year contract)
- Provide daily administration & support on emerging cloud technology which has hands-on experience on Azure, Office365 and various cloud services such as container services, ASE, data analytics etc.
- Prefer the appreciation on legacy technology such as VMWare, SAN which can involve on transformation projects
- Participate and make recommendation on improving monitoring of IT Infrastructure to ensure optimal IT Services delivery
- Support and involved or lead cloud computing migration and operation which could be initiated from cross-function team
- Support overseas/ remote office IT infrastructure setup.
- Understand data center operation support and administration.
- Coordinate and conduct regular attestation reviews as per policies and procedures.
- Provide solutions to business.
- Manage projects when required.
- Review workflow, processes and ensure SOPs are in place and remain relevant.
- Define, develop architectural & setup standards and implementation guide to meet business needs globally.
- Technical know-how and experience in IT solutions such as (but not limited to) and at least operated in more than one of the following:
- A must to have in-depth experience in architecture design, managing and support the following applications/systems – Cloud Computing Platforms (Office365, Azure, AWS,etc), Microsoft Active Directory, DNS & DHCP Services, GPO, Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems etc.
- Good knowledge in administrating the following technologies will be a plus – Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business, Linux based Operating Systems, VMware & Hyper-V hypervisors, SAN/NAS, Endpoint Backup Solution, Citrix, CommVault, Public & Private Certificates management.
- Certifications such as Microsoft Certified Professional (MCSE various track), VMware, PMP/ PRINCE2, ITIL V3, AWS Certified Solutions Architect/ Azure Solutions Architect will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 3-year hands on experience in Project Management.
- Minimum 6 years hands on experience in the above stated technologies.
- Independent worker with initiatives, resourceful, positive attitude, friendly deposition, and team player.
- Experience in working with different cultures and demographics.
- Good analytical skills and attention to details.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Willing to work on Jurong Island, and able to work on weekends occasionally.
Additional Job Information
- Singaporeans Only
- Working Location: Jurong Island
- 1 year (renewable) Contract Employment
How to Apply?
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD