IT Infrastructure Analyst/ Snr Analyst
- Provide on-site support, track application issues and resolve in a timely manner and within SLAs.
- Analyse and resolve issues or further escalate them to appropriate internal IT application teams or external parties.
- Manage third party managed services providers and internal resources
- Manage application system access controls and configuration requests.
- Work closely with other groups, both development, administrative and infrastructure, to ensure application stability, consistency and availability.
- Handle documentation
- Handle IT projects, supporting and working with implementation team to execute and complete the project
- Prepare and participate in Annual BCP and DR exercises
- Possess basic knowledge of application development SDLC methodology
- Knowledgeable in supporting large-scaled or complex or ERP applications.
- Familiar with cloud infrastructure services (AWS or Azure or both).
- Possess strong analytical and technical competencies.
- Possess strong commuication and interpersonal skills
- Min. Degree in IT
If you are confident that you have the relevant experiences, please email your resume in MS Word format stating your current and expected salary to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Your interest will be treated in strictest of confidence.