IT Helpdesk Support (Level 1 Support) (2 years contract)
- Handle and respond to enquiries through phone and emails.
- Support and guide users to troubleshoot IT technical issues.
- Logging of calls and emails into Helpdesk system for tracking and reporting
- Gather all the appropriate and necessary information for all the calls and emails to understand the issue.
- Escalate unresolved calls to the next level.
- Inform end-users on the status of their problem calls and follow-up (call tracking) until the ticket is resolved
- Possess 1 year of remote desktop experience
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Able to work on rotating shift.
- Possess excellent attitude.
- Min. NITEC
If you are confident that you have the relevant experiences, please email your resume in MS Word format stating your current and expected salary to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Candidates must be physically based in Singapore.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.