IT Helpdesk Support
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 10-Jun-2021
EA Licence No: 95C5630|EA Personal Registration No: R1329706
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
- Provide 1st level troubleshooting to users queries/incidents received
- Perform first level troubleshooting on all reported incidents and escalate incidents to 2nd level resolver groups as per work instructions.
- Furnish and submit timely updates to customers on the status of outstanding issues within targeted Service Level
- Maintain ownership of cases and follow-up on reported issues until closure and gather accurate and complete relevant information is recorded.
- Manage customer expectations and notify Team Lead in the event of unusual surge in calls of a specific nature.
- Handle initial classification/ prioritization of the incidents. Track the progress of resolution and provide regular updates for follow-up actions and incident status.
- Min Diploma in IT related fields
- Min 1 year End user support experience, Desktop or Technical Service Desk. Customer Service Experience in non tech call center environment will not be considered.
- Knowledge in Windows OS, Active Directory Account Administration, MS Outlook, mobile devices support.
- Able to commit to staggered shift hours as follows:
- Working Hour - Staggered Shift (Weekday and may include SG PH)
- 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM
- 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- 9:30 AM – 7:00 PM
- 10:30 AM – 8:00 PM
- Will be scheduled to work 1 Saturday or Sunday every month. OT claims will be arranged.
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd