IT Helpdesk Support Executive
- Provide daily IT Infrastructure/Operations support to users locally and regionally.
- Manage the Global Helpdesk and the online Support requests to provide effective technical support and troubleshooting.
- Level 1/2 support for hardware, desktop applications, software and email applications.
- Configuration of IT Workstation and Equipment including desktops/PCs, laptops, wireless routers and mobile devices.
- Support seamless operation of video/audio conference and other infrastructure services.
- Train end users on IT usage, security, systems, applications, devices, primers & etc.
- 24/7 standby
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in IT
- Min 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Service-oriented mind-set; Customer focused
- Proficient in Windows Systems (Server, SQL, IIS, FTP, DNS, DHCP & etc), Networking & Security Equipment (Cisco & Sonicwall)
- Able to work in a lean setup with high level of “hands-on” technical work.
- Team player and able to work well with others.
Please send in your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Manimalah Suppiah, EA License No : 06C4642, EA Reg No : R1105598