IT Helpdesk Support Engineer
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Provide first-level resolution/swift escalation of hardware or software issues encountered by customers
- Provide timely updates to customers in regards to their issues/queries, following up till these issues are closed
- Ensure daily tasks are executed according to the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Provide feedback or recommendations for improvement
- Minimum of Diploma (IT and Relevant Disciplines)
- Candidates with CCNA and above certification will have an advantage
- Knowledge of Computers, Network and Security
- Customer-oriented mindset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work on weekends if required
For interested applicants, please send your resume in MS WORD format to Pin Yi (Reg no: R1986656) [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing.
Due to the high volume of applications which we may receive for each position, we regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd